Real Estate Law
Our experience and involvement in both local and cross border transactions is what makes us able to provide tailor made solutions covering the whole range of property transactions, handling a wide spectrum of challenges and always delivering the best solution.
We have extensive knowledge and we also have the expertise to review and draft sale and purchase agreements, development and construction contracts and assist clients in this field by avoiding the pitfalls.
We also undertake:
- drafting, review and renegotiation of rental agreements of office, flat/house, retail and industrial property
- drafting and review separation agreements
- structure and establishment of real estate fund
- assistance in corporate real estate transactions
- assistance in financing of real estate transaction advising also in funding options
- advice in investment opportunities in large-scale development projects, both residential and commercial developments
Cyprus is a highly attractive destination for investment in real estate as well as for purchasing a home with a view to relocating. Our firm has assisted over the years many clients who have purchased property on the island. We have extensive knowledge and we have the expertise to review and draft sale and purchase agreements and assist clients in completing their transactions by avoiding the pitfalls.
Our firm works closely with various estate agents assisting clients in making the best choice of property to suit their needs. We use chartered surveyors who undertake valuations of properties prior to clients purchasing them.
Currently there are many beach front properties for sale as well as hotels in the coastal areas. Nicosia is an upcoming investment location with prices being lower than those of Limassol.
Our Services include among others the following:
- Drafting, review of sale purchase agreements
- Drafting, review and renegotiation of rental agreements
- Litigation in relation to property and rental disputes